The Bossard Group is a leading global provider of product solutions and services in industrial fastening and assembly technology. More than 1 million items as well as proven expertise in technical consulting and inventory management distinguishes the Bossard Group.
At Bossard, we offer a range of opportunities to develop your career and apply and expand your skills and capabilities in a dynamic, international business environment.
Serve as a cross-regional support on active engineering projects—primarily by creating 3D and 2D models and prints, as well as assisting in project management and data tracking. The employee will also be responsible for administering CAD tools and templates for the department, assisting in the active development and improvement of existing systems. This position will also serve as the PDM admin for the organization and actively collaborate with the engineering team to define and develop this system.
• Assist engineering in the creation of 3D and 2D products.
• Maintain and develop CAD templates and tools.
• Maintain engineered-product assortments.
• Provide technical project support for department.
• Assist development of CAD PDM system.
• General PDM Vault Admin.
• Experience with CAD software
• Familiarity with Microsoft suite of products
• Engineering degree or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of SolidWorks
• Experience writing macros
• Skills in VBA or Python
Education and/or Experience
2-4 year related technical degree; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
6521 Production Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613