The Bossard Group is a leading global provider of product solutions and services in industrial fastening and assembly technology. More than 1 million items as well as proven expertise in technical consulting and inventory management distinguishes the Bossard Group.
At Bossard, we offer a range of opportunities to develop your career and apply and expand your skills and capabilities in a dynamic, international business environment.
Responsible for the daily activities associated with their respective accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Review and manage Open Order Reports and associated expedites.
- Daily review and engagement on customer’s hot lists.
- Verifies inventory and notifies Purchasing of customer orders that would deplete stock.
- Expedite internally to assure shipment of customer orders
- Routes orders to departments for filling and follows up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
- Informs shipping of packing or labeling requirements for customer shipments.
- Confers with shipping, warehouse, or common carrier personnel to provide proof of delivery requests from customers.
- Ensure all user messages and validation errors are reviewed and managed.
- Provide feedback directly to customers on general order inquiries.
- Support Account Manager or Key Account Manager with Quoting Setup and various other duties.
- Assist quality/purchasing on rejected parts.
- Other duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience
A Bachelor’s Degree with 1-3 years of customer relations experience is desired and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities