The Bossard Group is a leading global provider of product solutions and services in industrial fastening and assembly technology. More than 1 million items as well as proven expertise in technical consulting and inventory management distinguishes the Bossard Group.
At Bossard, we offer a range of opportunities to develop your career and apply and expand your skills and capabilities in a dynamic, international business environment.
Drive existing customer engagements to increase profitable sales of our products and services and develop new relationships between you and management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Develop strategic plans to manage profitable sales growth at assigned Market Manager.
- Manage the sales strategy & progress in Bossard’s CRM system.
- Work to achieve the territory and customer corporate revenue and profitability goals.
- Identify, build, & manage our customer relationships at the Executive level.
- Able to win (close) at the management level.
- Manage profitability of each customer including; margins, AR, inventory.
- Working with management and peers developing strategic market segments.
- Responsible for the development of targeted potential new business utilizing Bossard’s three levels of core competencies.
- Team leader for driving the success of assigned accounts.
- Quotations, Quality, Engineering, and Customer Relationships.
- Power point presentations to customers and internal teams.
- Negotiate customer specific service programs and contracts.
- Continually learn new products and technologies.
- Keep abreast of competition and market conditions.
- Actively participate in sales meetings.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
A Bachelor's Degree with 2-5 years of OEM field sales experience is desired and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
6521 Production Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613