The Bossard Group is a leading global provider of product solutions and services in industrial fastening and assembly technology. More than 1 million items as well as proven expertise in technical consulting and inventory management distinguishes the Bossard Group.
At Bossard, we offer a range of opportunities to develop your career and apply and expand your skills and capabilities in a dynamic, international business environment.
As our new Information Security Analyst, you will be part of our global security team and help improve Bossard’s security posture across the company. You are a highly motivated and curious person who is excited to stay current on the latest technology and best practices in order to keep up with the ever-changing cybersecurity landscape. You also have a strong analytical mindset as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You are excited to be part of a small global team that places emphasis on collaboration, sharing of knowledge, and developing long-term solutions.
What you will be doing
- Develop, improve and maintain security processes, functionalities, and practices, both on-prem and in the cloud (e.g. log management, monitoring, hardening, incident response)
- Respond to cybersecurity incidents
- Maintain and improve endpoint protection
- Automate security related tasks
- Assist other teams within the company with various security related topics (e.g. firewall, WAF, new technologies)
- Install and maintain security systems
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Help develop company-wide guidelines and policies
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management
Your qualifications and experience
- 2-3 years practical experience in cybersecurity (in a dedicated cybersecurity role or as part of a role in a related field)
- Good knowledge of Windows client and server operating systems (Linux is a plus); including setup, maintenance, troubleshooting, hardening, etc.
- Sound knowledge of cloud services and technology (preferably Azure)
- Good working knowledge of scripting languages
- Experience with Palo Alto Networks products is a plus
- Experience with an endpoint detection and response (EDR) solution is a plus
- Ability to work in a global and agile team
- Team-oriented way of working
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
6521 Production Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613