When you join Bossard as an intern, you’ll be adding immediate value to the team by helping us with long term projects. This is an excellent way to learn more about the fastener industry and immerse yourself with the global reach of Bossard’s Products!
Summer Internship opportunities include Engineering, Accounting, Supply chain, Procurement and more.
Bossard Group is a leading strategic partner for industrial fastening and assembly technology solutions to OEM customers globally with proven expertise in engineering and logistics services. This includes, among other things, optimizing processes and reducing inventories to increase the efficiency and productivity sustainability. In addition, Bossard is considered a pioneer in developing intelligent production facilities in line with Industry 4.0.
Bossard offers a range of opportunities to develop your career and expand your skills and capabilities. As a global company we have a commitment to excellence and together, we bring proven productivity and sustainability to every assembly operation in the world. Our Guiding Principles reflect the behaviors and practices of our employees, creating a strong and positive work environment where we strive to: Collaborate, Empower, Talk Real, Experiment and Deliver Value.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To provide support to the overall department you’re assigned to and to collaborate with other departments to promote the success of the company.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Rotates through our divisions of responsibility and provides ideas to grow and improve the business.
- Accepts designated, business-focus projects to research, propose ideas and solutions, and present final project during the internship.
- Engages with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer service and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
6521 Production Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613