The Bossard Group is a leading global provider of product solutions and services in industrial fastening and assembly technology. More than 1 million items as well as proven expertise in technical consulting and inventory management distinguishes the Bossard Group.
At Bossard, we offer a range of opportunities to develop your career and apply and expand your skills and capabilities in a dynamic, international business environment.
Responsible for ordering and placement of material into the management systems assigned. Assure that a quality level of service exists which is consistent with our ISO Certification.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Re-labeling bins as needed.
- Following Feeder Bin System where appropriate.
- Placing orders - scanning parts below the re-order point.
- Scanning parts in safety stock.
- Transmitting information from scanner into computer via phone.
- Filling out Service Reports after each delivery.
- Filling out Corrective Action Worksheet as necessary.
- Following returns procedure.
- Communication of Account requests and needs to Customer Relations Rep or Account Manager.
- Initiate an Inspection Request when needed.
- Sizing bins for add-ons.
- Make changes to system as directed.
- Perform Work Cell Audits as directed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
One-year certificate from college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
6521 Production Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613