The Bossard Group is a leading global provider of product solutions and services in industrial fastening and assembly technology. More than 1 million items as well as proven expertise in technical consulting and inventory management distinguishes the Bossard Group.
At Bossard, we offer a range of opportunities to develop your career and apply and expand your skills and capabilities in a dynamic, international business environment.
Kits material and products manually and assembles products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Assemble cartons/boxes.
- Receives product, and stages area.
- Fills out departmental paperwork for proper traceability.
- Weighs counts material to be put in stock.
- Labels containers.
- Inspects materials, products, and containers at each step of kit and assembly process.
- Puts specified amounts of material in bags, labels as needed.
- Assembles product together.
- Delivers product to other departments as needed.
- General housekeeping of warehouse & equipment.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
6521 Production Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613