The Bossard Group is a leading global provider of product solutions and services in industrial fastening and assembly technology. More than 1 million items as well as proven expertise in technical consulting and inventory management distinguishes the Bossard Group.
At Bossard, we offer a range of opportunities to develop your career and apply and expand your skills and capabilities in a dynamic, international business environment.
Under the supervision of the VP of Sales, the Market Manager directs and manages a regional sales group, and other routine sales duties for designated customer base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- The Market Manager is responsible for the Account Management and Customer Relations Management (CRM) Teams, personnel budget, performance and productivity.
- Establishes and measures KPI’s defining Customer Satisfaction.
- Responsible for setting growth targets for their target customers.
- The Market Manager is responsible for hiring, on-boarding, and training for their designated team.
- Introduces and reinforces Bossard productions and value-added services
- Creates, Manages and Maintains records and data in CRM System
- Establish and maintain written goals, benefits, and measurements for all primary sales functions. Communicate and share effectively.
- Responsible for Sales Budget and Profitability (P&L)
- Develop analytical tools and models to improve material planning techniques and practices.
- Confers with the Team to evaluate potential changes in customer demands or production schedules, which may affect inventory requirements (i.e., plant shut-downs, new product offerings, product design changes, etc.)
- Manage price increases, negotiate with customers, and ensure system updates reflect current pricing.
- Manage the Customer Business Review Process.
- Manage and post team KPI (Key Performance Indicators) on a monthly basis
- Manage EOI (Excessive Obsolete Inventory) on a monthly basis
- Other duties may be assigned.
A Bachelor’s degree OR 2-5 years’ experience is desired OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
6521 Production Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613