The Bossard Group is a leading global provider of product solutions and services in industrial fastening and assembly technology. More than 1 million items as well as proven expertise in technical consulting and inventory management distinguishes the Bossard Group.
At Bossard, we offer a range of opportunities to develop your career and apply and expand your skills and capabilities in a dynamic, international business environment.
Under the supervision of the VP of Sales, the Market Manager directs and manages a regional sales group, and other routine sales duties in a designed geographic area or by Customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- The Market Manager is responsible for the Customer Relations Management (CRM) Teams, personnel budget, performance and productivity. Includes but not limited to these functions within the region, CRR, Service Technician, Outside Sales and Account Managers.
- The Market Manager is responsible for hiring, on-boarding, and training for their designated team.
- Establish and maintain written goals, benefits, and measurements for all primary sales functions. Communicate and share effectively.
- Responsible for their Sales Region’s P & L.
- Develop analytical tools and models to improve material planning techniques and practices.
- Confers with the CRM team to evaluate potential changes in customer demands or production schedules, which may affect inventory requirements (i.e., plant shut-downs, new product offerings, product design changes, etc.)
- Maintains appropriate records to support material acquisition decision and to perform related analyses as needed.
- Use a combination of internal tools and reports, while communicating with CRM team, Procurement, and customers to effectively expedite the delivery of product.
- Manage price increases, negotiate with customers, and ensure system updates reflect current pricing.
- Manage the Customer Business Review Process.
- Responsible for sales growth of prospects in their portfolio/geography.
- Manage and post team KPI (Key Performance Indicators) on a monthly basis
- Organize and manage the monthly CIT (Customer Involvement Team) meetings
- Manage CRM Scorecard performance data on a bi-yearly basis
- Manage EOI (Excessive Obsolete Inventory) on a monthly basis
- Manage Cost Accountability process for Procurement related to customer charge backs.
- Process Corrective Actions related to assigned job duties.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
A Bachelor Degree preferred in business management or supply chain management with 3-5 years of supervisor experience is desired and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
6521 Production Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613