The Bossard Group is a leading global provider of product solutions and services in industrial fastening and assembly technology. More than 1 million items as well as proven expertise in technical consulting and inventory management distinguishes the Bossard Group.
At Bossard, we offer a range of opportunities to develop your career and apply and expand your skills and capabilities in a dynamic, international business environment.
Complete testing and inspection of products according to Customer requirements by performing the following listed essential duties and responsibilities. Performs internal Quality System auditing as assigned by the Quality Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Performs mechanical and dimensional inspections and evaluations of products according to individual product specifications.
- Reviews laboratory reports for completeness and accuracy and for test characteristics such as strength, hardness, and quality of products.
- Responsible for training of new lab personnel.
- Promotes good will among departments to facilitate synergy of activities resulting in increased business and Customer value.
- Perform basic computer functions in regard to Quality System operations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
6521 Production Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613