The Bossard Group is a leading global provider of product solutions and services in industrial fastening and assembly technology. More than 1 million items as well as proven expertise in technical consulting and inventory management distinguishes the Bossard Group.
At Bossard, we offer a range of opportunities to develop your career and apply and expand your skills and capabilities in a dynamic, international business environment.
Summary The Systems Administrator will be responsible for the support and administration of the IT infrastructure. Technologies that are supported by this role are virtualization, various servers, and network equipment. This employee will be responsible for implementing new technologies and performing analysis, upgrades, maintenance, documentation, and technical support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Installation, configuration, and management of Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory, user management, group policy management, etc.
- Management of Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- Configuration and management of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Responsibility for the VMware vSphere for multiple locations by performing daily and advanced management and administration of the VMware VMs
- Manage VMware Site Recovery Manager
- Manage Veeam backup solution
- Install, configure, and manage the SAN server environment for multiple sites and support various SAN server vendors.
- System monitoring, alerting, problem logging, and coordinating tasks effectively to troubleshoot issues for prompt resolution.
- Manage several Linux servers
- Manage various Windows Servers performing regular updates and patching
- Manage FTP and IIS servers
- Perform other system administration duties including routine system backups, mitigation, identification, and troubleshooting of system issues, scheduled and critical updates, OS and firmware patches and updates, performance tuning, and change implementation.
- Configuration management which includes thorough documentation of all network/hardware changes
- Support other team members of the IT Operations and Network team.
- Develop expertise and train users on new technologies
Required skills and qualifications
- Three or more years of experience in a system administration role
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 and above, and Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with virtualized server infrastructures, VMWare 6.0 or higher
- Previous experience with VMware SRM
- Previous experience with SAN servers
- Authentication services including Active Directory, Radius, and NPS
Computer science degree or equivalent, plus 2-4 years’ prior work experience in a similar environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Professional Skills/ Experience
MCSE and A+, CCNA, CCNP, CCEA, and CNA are a plus.
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
6521 Production Dr
Cedar Falls, IA 50613