We live in a fascinating world. We're surrounded by great products. They're all fastened together with screws, nuts and bolts.
We are a global and leading provider of product solutions and services in industrial fastening and assembly technologies with headquarter in Zug, Switzerland and over 30 locations worldwide. Being at the forefront of industry 4.0 we are expanding our digital service portfolio. We are building a new competence center with the aim of optimizing our customers' assembly processes through digital transformation in terms of productivity, quality and process reliability. To launch and develop the Polish market, we are looking for a
Business Development Representative
for Smart Factory Assembly
Full-time, Poland, remote
In this exciting role, you will be part of our new business division from the very beginning and lead the market entry in Poland. Thereby you support our customers with software and hardware solutions to design and realize their digital transformation of the assembly processes.
We offer you
- Stable and attractive employment conditions with benefit package
- The possibility of personal and professional development (language, technical and personal training)
- Interesting and rewarding work in an international environment
- Collaborative working in an experiences team with flat hierarchies
- Company car for private usage
- That your day at work will never be routine
- Indispensable drive, motivation and entrepreneurship to successfully develop a new business field
- Passion to help others and a drive to exceptional customer service
- Several years of professional experience, preferably in system sales, business development or product management, in an industrial environment
- Knowledge of assembly/production processes is a great advantage
- Bachelor's or master's degree, preferably in industrial engineering, engineering or business administration
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time in an agile environment, setting priorities and to deliver on time
- Strong intercultural communication and interpersonal skills
- Driving license class B
- Advanced English (B2)
- Responsibility to introduction and development the new business area within Poland
- Drive growth by identifying and acquiring new customers and segments as well as supporting and developing new projects for existing customers
- Ensure long-term relationships with our customers and play a key role in recognizing customer needs
- Advise and support customers in the digitization of assembly processes by performing holistic process analyzes; based on this, you convert customer requirements into system requirements
- Identify regionally specific market and customer requirements
- As a link between the local business unit and the headquarters/competence center, you ensure the bidirectional transfer of knowledge and the exchange of experience
- Conduct trainings for our our solutions and provide first level support
- Pipeline management and sales reporting in CRM system
- You are responsible for achieving commercial and strategic goals
At Bossard, we offer a range of opportunities to develop your career and apply and expand your skills and capabilities in a dynamic, international business environment. With 2,500 employees in 80 locations, we value: Diversity, Creativity, Independence and Professionalism.
Are you interested in joining the winning team? Please send us your CV in English on email@example.com.