We are an innovative and internationally active trading company in the field of fastening technology with headquarters in Zug. Choose Bossard as your employer and benefit from attractive employment conditions. To strengthen our Category Management Team we are looking for a
Category Manager 100% (all genders)
Direct Assembly Screws and Securing & Anti-Loosening Elements
In this position you will build, actively grow and improve a market leading portfolio of products/brands and suppliers for all business units of the Bossard Group.
- Global steering, managing and optimizing our direct-assembly screws and securing & anti-loosening portfolio containing products, systems, services and suppliers
- Define, support, monitor and manage the global budget achievement for the above mentioned product category
- Prepare and execute market and supplier analysis
- Develop and implement market and portfolio strategies for each region
- Negotiate (exclusive) distribution rights with key supply partners for each market
- Risk assessment and -minimization for existing suppliers of product group
- Screen and assess possible new suppliers and develop existing suppliers of product group
- Improve market position and share of own brands vs. leading 3rd party brands
- Set up, monitor and manage market pricing for products and brands
- Diploma or master`s degree in business administration, sales, engineering, or equivalent technical/commercial education with relevant experience.
- Proven experience (10+ years) in category management, product management, application engineering, sales or related roles within the fastening, industrial or manufacturing sec-tor.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, with the ability to interpret market data and trends.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills for building international relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Proficiency in using data analysis tools, CRM statistics and common office software.
- Intrinsically driven and results-oriented mindset with a track record of achieving and ex-ceeding targets.
- Ability to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams and lead projects until successful completion.
Additionally this job requires a willingness to travel approx. 30%.
Have we aroused your interest? Then Viola Kammüller, 041 749 63 14 is looking forward to receiving your written application using our online form.
For more information about the job, please contact Benjamin Hartinger, Head of Global Category Management, +49 7306 782 363.