The Bossard Group is a leading international supplier of product solutions and services in industrial fastener and assembly technology headquartered in Zug. Choose Bossard as your employer and benefit from attractive employment conditions. To complement our Group IT team, we are looking for an experienced
IT Portfolio & Project Manager 80-100% (all genders)
IT Portfolio manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the IT portfolio, including pro-jects, from ideation to implementation with prioritization based on business value, IT enablers and IT resource availability. Ensure the portfolio delivers the agreed objectives and that agreed projects are completed to a consistently high standard, within budget, on time and are aligned appropriately with project management processes.
IT project Portfolio Management
- Managing the strategic IT portfolio (Business and IT capabilities), management process and governance, considering the priorities, schedules, dependencies and available resources.
- Improve and strengthen the portfolio management (IT Project Governance) policies and pro-cesses to support decisions on investments into IT projects in collaboration with the IT archi-tecture board.
- Participate in discussions and activities regarding IT project funding, resourcing and prioriti-zation and finding a good balance between Business and IT enablers.
- Organize and involve in investment proposals review and prioritization, maintain IT service portfolio pipeline, to ensure alignment with organizational strategy (Company and IT) and considering business urgency, value and provision
- Move program and projects through IT portfolio planning and execution
- Standardize, document and harmonize project management methodology across IT
- Coach, mentor project managers and scrum masters to increase project management maturi-ty and methodology compliance
- Understand, evaluate and manage risks IT portfolio
- Manage tools to automate and facilitate IT portfolio planning (Azure DevOps)
- Actively support and participate to the Agile Transformation and the Lean-Agile Center of Ex-cellence (LACE) to foster Lean-Agile mindset and Agile Portfolio
- In coordination with the LACE, plan and prepare future Portfolio transformation (Agile Portfo-lio Mgmt and organize PI planning)
IT Project Management
- Manage IT projects and take accountability for delivery in scope, on budget and on schedule
- Establish project plans and budgets
- Work out contracts / SoWs with vendors and contribute to negotiations
- Set and track milestones and deliverables
- Identify project risks and issues and propose mitigation actions
- 10 years of total experience in IT Project management
- 3+ years of experience of IT Governance/Portfolio Management
- PMP or PRINCE2 and SAFe (or similar) certification are a plus
- Good understating on Transformational and Optimization projects
- Demonstrate strong analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills and coordination skill among multi teams.
- Sound technology of IT (application development and cloud transformation）
- Strong ability to set priorities and adapt to changes in a quick, professional manner
- Strong key stakeholders management skills
- Strong ownership mindset; self-motivated and passionate; able to deliver without being asked
- Excellent leadership, communication, visualization and presentation skills in English (German at B2 or higher a plus), able to communicate with technical and business audiences effective-ly
Are you interested in this sophisticated position to be a part of building the future for Bossard? Please reach out to Andri Granziol from Prime21 AG, +41 41 709 05 33 or apply here.