The Bossard Group is a leading strategic partner for industrial fastening and assembly technology solutions to OEM customers globally with proven expertise in engineering and logistic services. Today, both local and multinational well-known companies count on Bossard's expertise to increase their productivity - with success.
Bossard’s value proposition is summarized with "Proven Productivity". Choose Bossard as your employer and benefit from our attractive employment conditions.
You have fun in accelerating, govern and adopting Microsoft 365 apps like SharePoint, MS Teams, Viva and more? You are eager to lead digitization and automation projects with the Power Platform stack? Then join Bossard AG as our new:
Microsoft 365 Specialist 100% (all genders)
Your main tasks:
- Planning and management of collaboration projects within the area of Microsoft 365 and beyond
- Leading continuous adoption initiatives to facilitate our guiding principle "We Empower"
- Be part of our governance initiatives around Microsoft 365 and Purview
- Discover and implement new trends like "Co-Pilot", "Viva" to facilitate our guiding principle "We Experiment"
- Consulting in the digitalization, optimization and automation of our (internal) customers' business processes using Power Platform
Who we are looking for:
- 4+ years of total experience in the area of Microsoft 365 (Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, Exchange Online, Viva, EMS etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in the field of Power Platform
- Open minded to learn about new trends and technology
- Experienced in facilitating interactive workshops
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to deliver training & support in English and German language
- Change management skills, including coaching and mediation
- Ability to manage multiple workloads and activities
- First touchpoints with migration tools like ShareGate or Quest is an advantage
- Experience within the technologies "PowerShell" and "Miro" is a plus
- Initial Job location: preferably at the headquarter in Zug (Switzerland)
If you would like more information about the position, please contact Mr. Nico Fehrenbach, Global Modern Workplace Lead, phone number +49 7306 782 395.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today for a new and exciting challenge in our family business. Tobias Knight is looking forward to receiving your written application via our online form.