We are an innovative and internationally active trading company in the field of fastening technology with headquarters in Zug. Choose Bossard as your employer and benefit from attractive employment conditions. To strengthen our Smart Factory Logistics team we are looking for a
Global Community Lead Smart Factory Logistics 80-100% (all genders)
In this position your mission will be to distribute and anchor technical knowledge across the business units.
- Transfer and distribute technical knowledge to business units
- Buildup, strengthen and maintain the technical community of (area) superusers
- Create and maintain SFL implementation Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and technical training material, for self-paced learning or instructor led training
- Create, maintain, and publish product and process documentation. Update the SFL knowledge base
- Plan and organize SFL technical trainings and conferences
- Provide technical 2nd Level Support for areas and business units
- Proactively seek improvement related to productivity and bring best practices across the Group
- Collaborate and support technology transfer from SW Development Team, partners and vendors
- Higher education in business administration, business psychology, business engineering or equivalent technical/commercial education with relevant experience.
- Multiple years of experience in product management, customer support, executing training or related roles within the fastening, industrial or manufacturing sector.
- Fluent English is a must, knowledge of especially German and other languages is an added advantage.
- A good technical affinity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in using MS office tools, Collab Platforms (Miro, etc), Video recording, Power BI
- Intrinsically driven with an energetic, proactive and service oriented mindset.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and lead projects until successful completion.
- Solve problems and formulate solutions in a create and innovative way .
Additionally this job requires a willingness to travel approx. 20%.
This role may be executed in jobsharing or parttime mode.
Have we aroused your interest? Then Viola Kammüller, 041 749 63 14 is looking forward to receiving your written application using our online form. For more information about the job, please contact Marion Keller, Global Director of Smart Factory Logistics, 041 749 64 22.