The Bossard Group is a leading strategic partner for industrial fastening and assembly technology solutions to OEM customers globally with proven expertise in engineering and logistic services. Today, both local and multinational well-known companies count on Bossard's expertise to increase their productivity - with success. Bossard’s value proposition is summarized with "Proven Productivity". Choose Bossard as your employer and benefit from our attractive employment conditions.
Technical Engineer, Integration Specialist E-Commerce 100% (all genders)
In the area of e-commerce, we need someone who is responsible for the conceptual and detailed technical design as well as the end 2 end integrations in connection with ERP, PIM, Integration Platform (Seeburger).
Your main tasks:
- Assess functional and nonfunctional requirements and creates designs to meet both business and technical needs
- Create conceptual and detailed technical design documents
- Analyzing incidents and identifying optimization or automation potentials around the interfaces
- Monitoring of interfaces around SAP Hybris
- Clarifying the respective requirements to further develop the E-Commerce business
- Responsible for the further development of the Seeburger EDI & PIM solution including consideration of the E2E process
- Cross functional collaboration with Marketing, Sales and Assortment teams acting as an E-Commerce point of contact
- Project planning, high-quality documentation and introduction of function enhancements
- Support in various E-Commerce related projects (ERP Integration, E-Commerce Implementations, E-Commerce functions, etc.)
Who we are looking for:
- Successfully completed studies in business informatics or computer science or comparable qualification
- Field-proven experience in the technical implementation of commerce solutions with the SAP Commerce (Hybris) framework and creation of EDI mappings
- Strong customer orientation and highly organized
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Result driven personality with autonomy
- Strong skills in current web technologies (Java/J2EE) and experience with software frameworks (such as Spring)
- Proven experience in the areas of web services (REST, SOAP, XML & JSON)
- D365 F&O knowledge is a plus
- Track record of working with different stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English oral and written, German is a plus
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today for a new and exciting challenge in our family business. Viola Kammüller (041 749 63 14) is looking forward to receiving your written application via our online form.
If you would like more information about the position, please contact Mr. Etienne Baumann, Global Lead Growth Business Apps, under the phone number +41 41 749 62 36.