Nyseal® is a plastic coating (polyolefin), to be applied on screws or other threaded components – already prior to installation which is melted directly onto the underneath of the screw head. This eliminates the need to use manually mounted washers, seals or O-rings. Nyseal® achieves an excellent sealing effect against fluids and gases. At the same time, the coating acts as a buffer for sensitive surfaces of the workpieces to be joined.
- Color: green
- Material: polyolefin
- Shore hardness A 54
- Layer thickness 0,2 to 0,4 mm
- Excellent sealing properties
- Prevention of corrosion under the screw head
- No additional washers or seals needed
- High resistance against chemical and oil
- Also applied to countersunk screws
The coating can be applied to almost all metal materials. Depending on load the reusability is possible several times. Sealing effect up to approx. 70 bar (Tests made by customers required).
Threaded parts from M3 up to M10. Hexagon head screws, hexagon socket head cap screws.
Operating temperature up to 70 °C
Maximum temperature 90 °C
Other dimensions on request
1) Reference values