Internal thread must have a countersink (no sharp-edged threads inserts), otherwise the patch could be peeled off when the screw is installed. Nytemp® can only be used on plain or phosphate parts and on stainless steel due to the higher coating temperature.
Securing screws with TufLok®/Nytemp® Patch. Threaded seal with TufLok®/Nytemp® all-round. Free threads on thread end enable easy installation. 2-3 threads underneath the head should not be patched.
Threaded parts from M1 to M68. Lengths up to 220 mm. Nuts from M5 to M12.
- Color blue
- Temperature range –56 °C to 120 °C
- Color orange
- Temperature range –56 °C to 200 °C
Typical patch dimensions:
- Coating in the core area ~90°
- Edge zone (spray transition) up to ~180°
- Length l1: ~4 to 6 threads
- Length l2: ~2 to3 threads