The Bossard Group is a leading strategic partner for industrial fastening and assembly technology solutions to OEM customers globally with proven expertise in engineering and logistic services. Today, both local and multinational well-known companies count on Bossard's expertise to increase their productivity - with success.
Bossard’s value proposition is summarized with "Proven Productivity". Choose Bossard as your employer and benefit from our attractive employment conditions. To further strengthen our commercial engine, we are looking for a:
Head of Commercial Excellence 100% (all genders)
The Head of Commercial Excellence develops a global strategy in Commercial Excellence which serves and enables the Bossard Group in digitizing our commercial engine, reducing complexity and increasing the ease of doing business.
This includes sales enablement platforms like CRM and ERP, a high focus on enablement of our teams and the further development of our Sales & Marketing Academy.
Your main tasks:
- Build up a competence center of Commercial Excellence and take the global lead
- Detect best practice examples in the Business Units, align requirements, co-create solutions and decide on way forward
- Business ownership CRM, ERP and analytics and hence to co-create the needed tech stack with ICT teams and business analysts in an agile framework
- Share your experience and knowledge through coaching and developing the commercial excellence competence center globally
- Focus on growth, simplification and digitalization
- Create thoughtful customer journey
- Emphasis on value capturing (pricing, etc.)
- Continuously measure performance and develop methodologies which truly simplify how we do our business
- Provide data driven strategy and insights to sales and marketing teams.
Who we are looking for:
- Master Degree in Digital Business Administration or similar (MBA is an advantage)
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a leader in business digitalization
- Experienced in agile frameworks including business automation
- Strong analytical skills
- A deep customer understanding, strong knowledge and experience in commercial as well as operational excellence
- Extensive and up-to-date technical knowledge of the full range of digital business services, including ERP, CRM, Analytics, digital process automation
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics family (F&O, CE), and Microsoft Power BI
- Comfortable working in an international, cross-cultural and cross-functional environment, and with leading without authority
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a lean and agile culture
- An energetic and visionary personality, with a mature digital mindset
What Bossard offers you:
You will get the chance to make a significant impact in a dynamic and internationally oriented environment and to push the company forward with your knowledge and skills. Bossard Group emphasizes on the development and support of its employees and actively encourages them to implement their ideas.
Become a part of a company that offers its employees an environment in which action and taking initiative are paramount. An intercultural, dynamic, and motivated team welcomes you.
If you would like more information about the position, please contact Mr. Jeremias Näf, VP Group Sales & Marketing, phone number +41 41 749 62 10.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today for a new and exciting challenge in our family business. Tobias Knight is looking forward to receiving your written application via our online form.