Would you like to be part of a team developing light-weight fixation solutions and revolutionizing the transportation industry of tomorrow? MultiMaterial-Welding AG is an innovative, automotive oriented company that provides solutions for lightweight and multi-material assemblies and designs. The newly developed technology supports great productivity but also superior recyclability potential for our global clients. Multi-Material-Welding AG is part of the corporate network of the globally active Bossard Group. To support our current growth and strengthen our position on the market, we are looking for a talented and versatile
Supply Chain Manager 100% (all genders)
We are offering a permanent position with flexible work hours, in a small and dynamic team of 15 people, where your organizational skills will have a direct impact on the smooth and rapid growth of the company. In this role, you will evolve in the middle of the ecosystem we created with our various partners and contribute to the successful establishment of MM-Welding’s products on the market.
Your main tasks
- Defining and implementing the company's supply chain strategy
- A-Z support (from initial enquiry to the entire series production to the supply of spare parts) for injection molded plastic parts, including the associated tools and equipment.
- Selection, nomination, development of suppliers as well as successful price and contract negotiations with them
- Establishing a sustainable and stable process landscape
- You are in close cooperation with developers, global sales & business development and quality management (coordinate quality aspects like PPAP etc.) in an agile environment.
- You are responsible for the accurate monitoring of orders and invoices.
- You support the import/export of our products and ensure their efficient transport.
- Technical, commercial education plus further training in supply chain management, purchasing in the automotive industry, project management is of advantage
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the industrial or commercial sector
- Track record in implementing supply chain strategy and processes
- Fluent English and German are a must (company languages). Knowledge of French is a plus
- Experience with ERP and supply chain management tool (ideally Dynamic 365)
- Know-how about QM related topics (APQP, PPAP, …) and certification (ISO9001, EN9100,…)
- Being open-minded, communicative, autonomous, and ready to integrate a tech start-up structure
If you would like more information about the position, please contact Mr. Matthias Mitter, Head of Category Management Welding, phone number +43 664 8599046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today for a new and exciting challenge in our family business. We look forward to receiving your written application via our online form. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Viola Kammüller, 041 749 63 14.