Develop an Unique Digitalization Plan to Revolutionize Your Products
Every enterprise is different. That means every enterprise needs its own unique plan when it comes to digitalization and Industry 4.0.
Industry 4.0 and digitalization are impossible to ignore at this point in time. Here’s how to get started digitalizing your factories.
Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory Solutions
Many leaders aren’t sure where to start when it comes to developing and implementing a plan for digitalization, Industry 4.0, and smart factory solutions. It’s understandable. Industry 4.0 brings with it an unpredictable environment and an overwhelming array of options. There are a thousand ways to improve with Industry 4.0, but there are a thousand ways to fail as well.
Thankfully, there is support available to any business wishing to improve their operations and manufacturing processes. The Smart Factory Logistics team at Bossard has provided this support to a number of companies throughout the world, and it works with organizations of any size across many industry sectors.
There are many things to keep in mind when ushering your company into a new era of technology and opportunity. It’s important to keep your main goals in mind, stay within budget, take advantage of the most flexible and adaptable technologies available, come up with intelligent solutions to your most pressing problems, and keep customers in mind every step of the way. Bossard will help you with all these considerations and more.
About Bossard Smart Factory Logistics
Bossard’s Smart Factory Logistics is designed to prepare manufacturers for change while working hand-in-hand with suppliers. We offer the following unique factory automation solutions to help you reduce your overall total cost of ownership (TCO), boost your productivity, optimize your supply chain, lower your costs, and take care of your B- and C- part management.
- SmartBin Our SmartBins have weight sensors that let you automate the supply of various materials with flexible sensor monitor technology.
- SmartLabel With SmartLabel, you can upgrade your existing infrastructure to display relevant product details and real-time order information at the point of use.
- SmartCard Manage your orders and materials with SmartCard, which is a combination of the original Kanban card and RFID technology.
- Bossard Code With this wireless ARIMS system, you can simply scan the Bossard Code to quickly and easily order new materials.
- Bossard 2Bin We’ll replenish your materials at regular intervals when you take advantage of the simple and reliable Bossard 2Bin.
It’s a truly end-to-end solution for your factory or inventory center. Whether you are looking for simple logistics or full automation, Bossard would love to partner with you and provide customized advice and solutions for your challenges.
Bossard Offers Proven Productivity
Our goal is to make our customers more competitive. We do this by developing solutions that are better, faster, more efficient, and cost-effective than the competition. It’s sustainable, it works, and it improves time to market, lean process, throughput, quality, technology, and reliability all at once.
When you work with us, you can uncover your organization’s potential throughout the entire value chain of industrial engineering. Contact Bossard today to get started with your customized smart factory solution, and you can face digitalization and Industry 4.0 with confidence.