Lifting eye bolts
All prices are based on the minimum order quantity. If you have any questions or special requirement, please contact Bossard.
M6a: not included in DIN 580
Thread fully threaded
Material type C15E
Surface zinc plated blue
|Notes on use
Notes on use
To ensure safety, do not exceed the load capacities specified in the table when using a single eye bolt or two eye bolts at horizontal angle greater than 45 degrees.
The working load limits specified in the chart require that:
- the lifting eye bolt is completely screwed in
- blind holes are drilled so deeply that the lifting eye bolt can be tightened to the bearing surface
- the threaded stud hole depth is sufficient so that the lifting eye bolt can be tightened to the contact surface
- the thread depth is sufficient
- the lifting eye bolt has to bear the induced forces without deformation
Recommendations: Before placing the lifting eye bolt into use, ensure correct seating and check for damage (eng. corrosion, cracking, beat traces, deformation).
Eye bolts with obvious damage should not be used.
Working loads limits in kg max.
A: axial per eye bolt
B: per eye bolt ≤ 45°
C: each eye bolt > 45° to 60° or the side of each eyebolt ≤ 45°
Lifting eye bolts must always be tightened to the contact surface. Transverse loads are not allowed. To ensure the correct position, suitable washers must be used.
When the counterpart is a nut, it should be equipped with a washer (0,8xd).
When used as temporary attachments on larger objects, the next larger thread size should be used.
Products are subject to the relevant security requirements in use as load suspension devices. The mounting instructions and loads must be observed.